IS ONLINE DATING A GOOD IDEA YAHOO
In one light I think online dating has a horrible aspect and numerous pitfalls in regards to types of people wether just looking for a hookup, mentally unstable, crazy stalker ex boyfriend's, the list goes on but may pose hope for those who have an inability to meet people for reasons of shyness, lower self esteem, and less confidence. This service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. I had a very bad experience and Strongly Testify it. It's not where you meet but who you meet that counts! I didn't find my girlfriend at an online dating site, but love her just the same.
DESCRIPTION: I love what you shared about people always looking for "attractive" people. Had I met these women in person I would have known instantly that I wasn't interested.
But a vast amount of people who don't have thier own issues figured out and proceed to drag people into what ever it is they are dealing with is a bit discouraging.
- Have an amazing year. They place a tremendous amount of importance on how someone looks instead of who a person is.
- I pray that I never let you down and that I will be a source of strength and inspiration for you in the days to come. Gee, maybe taking the initiative isn't her style.
- Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you. Online dating is a poor way to meet someone.
- The bottom line, online dating is not for me.
Unfortunately as an older male, 65 , there are some harsh realities: If you are a real person looking for real love, and you are unaware, you could enter into the world of fantasy hooking up and believe it to be reality—winding up raped, manipulated, and abused. One said she was 28 years old, ended up being 35 years old and still married living with her husband. For older people the dating sphere is frought with perils, especially online dating, and yet still the best of the worst options for many. I don't think online dating is suitable for me. I get lots of responses from foreign scam artists, men seeking sex and slimy creeps who look and speak like they just crawled out from under a rock.
Online Dating: Good Thing or Bad Thing?
If you want low self esteem then go online for a men that is the place, after that you look at yourself and start thinking that maybe you are the ugliest man on the planet and more. People can make up their own minds. I was 10years with a women and she left me for her soul mate, faithful, took care of her and all.
There are tons of people on these sites who are impatient and get bored with whatever "get to know you" strategy exists and want to quickly move to face to face.
Chat or rant, adult content, spam, insulting other members, show more. At first i thought that perhaps there was something wrong with me.
- Is online dating a good idea?
- No chance for romance if you already know how life plays out - and I'm going out on a limb to tell you that you don't know at all. Little things like that can help.
- Report Abuse
- ComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Go figure, meet this girl up for Sushi.
Both genders are at fault. I have tried to meet women about my age group but online the women, because of their advantage online, often claim to desire men years younger than they are. I'm never willing to come to any woman's rescue no matter how convincing she is.